DIY kit to convert BikeConsole for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 into a rechargeable power case with integrated charging connector and 2800mAh battery pack.
Worry about running your phone's battery flat during a bike trip?
Don't want to compromise water-tightness of the BikeConsole by having an extra opening for charging cable passage?
It is an enhanced version of BikeConsole with an integrated charging connector and/or battery pack.
- Power Plus (regular) comes with a dedicated power pack that clips on to the back of the BikeConsole. It starts charging the phone with the press of a button.
- Power Plus Lite comes with a charge-through mounting bracket that allows you to charge the phone with other battery packs or power sources (eg. regulated power outlet from motorcycle).
DIY kit to convert BikeConsole for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 into a rechargeable power case.
- Micro USB connector module
- 2 x screws for attaching micro USB connector module to BikeConsole housing (must replace original screws)
- 2800mAh form-fitting battery pack
- USB to 2.5mm DC power in cable, with screw head to prevent disconnection during vibration
- Micro USB to USB female power out cable, for charging other devices
|Fits Samsung||Samsung GALAXY S4|