You live in a connected world where smartphones help you exercise, navigate, communicate and more. To easily access your phone wherever you go, you need a versatile mounting system that attaches and detaches the phone with no effort, and keep it securely mounted in place even under the most demanding conditions. The FitClic Neo is such a system. It is the world’s first magnetic twist-locking system for smartphones.
Thanks to a smart combination of small magnets, FitClic Neo is nearly 4 times easier to use and 2.5 times more secure than similar mounting systems in the market* while leaving intact the phone’s most critical functions**. All you need to do is to place your FitClic Neo phone case or U-TAG near the mount, and the system will do the rest like magic. Once locked, the only way to release is to rotate the lever on the mount, and all can be done with only one hand.
• Designed to fit Samsung Galaxy S9
• IP68 waterproof up to 2m for 30min
• Shock and impact proof up to 2m drop at multiple angles
• Highly responsive touchscreen operation
• Touchscreen, Face ID, camera, flash, mic, speaker, mute switch, all buttons and ports accessible
• Composite construction with polycarbonate and soft thermal plastic
• Easy installation by snapping front and rear covers together
• Factory-fitted FitClic Neo tag at case back
• Slim, pocket-friendly design
• Works with all FitClic Neo mounts
* Based on a study on 8 common phone-specific mounting systems in the market comparing the total time required to successfully attach the phone case on the mount as well as the maximum force the system can resist before sending the phone to the ground.
** These include the storage and access of data, all wireless communication functions, and the compass.